8 O’Meally Street, PRAIRIEWOOD NSW 2176
Grand Build in Prairiewood
A suburb that’s ideal for raising a family.
Prairiewood is home to many generously sized properties and grand houses that are spacious and built to last. This suburb is central to shopping centres like Stockland Wetherill Park, Greenway Plaza, prominent schooling, sporting facilities like golf clubs, leisure centres and park grounds.
8 O’Meally Street offers ample frontage, a well-maintained garden, a two-car garage, two dining rooms, two and a half bathrooms, a formal living area and a sizable kitchen that looks out to the backyard from the connected and elongated veranda.
There are four spacious bedrooms, one bathroom, a toilet, and a big family room on the first floor. The two balconies on either side of the levels are spacious enough to watch the early sunrise with a cup of coffee.
Step out to the backyard via the ground floor veranda to see the spacious backyard with enough grass area for barbeques, backyard sports, and a swimming pool to enjoy those hot Sydney summer nights.
• Four spacious bedrooms.
• Two and a half bathrooms.
• One laundry on the ground floor.
• A sizable family room on the first floor.
• Two balconies on either side of floor one.
• Two-car garage.
• A formal living room.
• Two dining rooms, one formal and one casual.
• A roomy kitchen that has views of the backyard.
• A pool shed.
• A big backyard with immaculate gardens and swimming pool.
• An outdoor shed.