8 Jarrah Place, BOSSLEY PARK NSW 2176
Family home in one of Western Sydney's finest suburbs
Grand Build in one of West Sydney’s Finest suburbs, Bossley Park.
8 Jarrah Place ticks all the boxes for a family that requires space, privacy, and a reputable suburb to reside in. Bossley Park is home to many grand builds on generously sized properties that are unavailable in newer estates. The residence is well located in a quiet cul-de-sac with peaceful views of Tallowood Park opposite and a short stroll to Western Sydney Parklands for exercise, markets, and recreation.
Bossley Park is a suburb that is famous for its cultural diversity, Authentic eateries, delis, Western Sydney Park Lands, sporting grounds, central schooling facilities and significant motorways like the M7 and M4.
The residence features four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, a powder room, a living room, two dining areas, and a generously sized lounge room.
Consider this home as an entertainer’s dream with ample backyard space perfect for those Sunday barbeques and embracing the sun in a peaceful garden setting.
– Three bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes.
– The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, additional built-in wardrobe, and ensuite.
– Three and a half bathrooms.
– One spacious laundry.
– A long pergola that looks out to the spacious backyard.
– Outdoor shed.
– Two-car garage.
– Two dining areas, a lounge room, and a living room.
– Kitchen has a walk-in pantry, stone benchtop, dishwasher, smeg induction cooktop, and oven.
– Four zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Solar panels
– Side access for trailer, boat or extra motor vehicle parking.