8 Ernst Place, EDENSOR PARK NSW 2176
Mi casa es su casa.
Sitting in a quiet cul-de-sac of Edensor Park is where you will find this grand residence with the addition of a single bedroom granny flat. Immaculately kept with multiple living, dining and entertaining spaces throughout. Promoting a lifestyle suitable for an entertainer or advocating for someone who enjoys some rest and relaxation with the liberty of having separate living quarters throughout. Also offering investors an ultimate investment opportunity with a combined potential rental income of approximately $950 p/w. All set on a 627.9sqm block within walking distance to Edensor Park Plaza, Greenfield Park Shopping Village, Bossley Park High School, Governor Philip King Public School, Parks & Public Transport.
• 4 Bedrooms w/ built-in wardrobes.
• Master Bedroom w/ en suite.
• Bathrooms tiled floor to ceiling.
• Immaculately presented kitchen w/ 40mm stone benchtops & breakfast bar.
• Multiple formal/informal living, dining & entertaining areas throughout.
• Theatre room, bar & 2 large covered outdoor entertaining areas
• Large study or potential for a walk-in wardrobe.
• Generously sized laundry w/ external access.
• Fireplace, ducted A/C, split system A/C, sheds, CCTV cameras & solar panels.
• Potential to rent out for $600 p/w.
• Single Bedroom w/ built-in wardrobe.
• Generously sized bathroom.
• Cosy living, meals & kitchen/laundry.
• Plenty of surrounding outdoor space w/ shed.
• Street parking available.
• Potential to rent out for $350 p/w.