8 Cashman Place, EDENSOR PARK NSW 2176
A PLACE TO CALL HOME!
The kerb appeal of this beautiful home is undeniable. As you enter this immaculately presented home, you will be pleasantly surprised by its practical open floor plan and the abundance of natural light. Presenting a flexible design, offering a choice of multiple living and entertaining spaces to suit the growing family.
A stunning modern kitchen sits at the heart of the home and boasts CaesarStone benchtops and ample storage space.
The light-filled family room takes in views over the manicured backyard full of fruit trees and connects to the outdoor entertaining area.
Resting on a low maintenance 550sqm block of land, this home is positioned in a highly sought-after cul-de-sac location. In addition, all your amenities are only footsteps away, including shopping, schools, public transport and parks/walkways.
• Quiet family-friendly location
• Impressively scaled interiors graced with sophistication and sunlight
• CaesarStone island kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Spacious bedrooms all with built-ins
• Modern bathroom with two separate toilets, large rumpus or fourth bedroom (stca)
• Ducted air conditioning and LED downlights throughout the home.
• 2000 L rainwater tank
• A large garden shed resting on a well-manicured garden
• Double undercover carport and off-street parking
This homely sanctuary offers a perfect blend of tasteful design, family functionality and peaceful living. A home you would not want to miss!