8 Bancroft Road, ABBOTSBURY NSW 2176
Great block - knock down or renovate the house -
For over thirty years, Abbotsbury has had a reputation for showcasing some grand property sizes and has always been a popular suburb choice for families as it offers quiet and wide streets as well as the breathtaking Western Sydney Parklands. This suburb is central to some of the most prominent sporting clubs, places of worship, famous restaurants, grocers, and schools.
8 Bancroft Road is a dream for someone seeking ample frontage and a spacious backyard as it stands tall on 671m2. Featuring four generously sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, a laundry, a spacious lounge room upon entry, a dining room, and a spacious kitchen. On the lower floor is a two-car garage and a generously sized living room.
This double brick home is ideal for a buyer who wants to renovate or detonate to build a dream home from the ground up.
An opportunity that is not to be missed.
• The property is 671m2.
• Ideal for someone who would like to renovate or detonate.
• A double brick home that is built to last.
• Ample frontage and a huge backyard.
• Four generously sized bedrooms. The master bedroom and bedroom four feature built-in wardrobes.
• Two bathrooms, with one located in the master bedroom.
• A laundry.
• There is a living room on the lower floor and a lounge room on the upper floor.
• An open plan dining room and kitchen.
• A front porch and balcony on the opposite side.
• Two-car garage.