Luxury meets country style living in Abbotsbury
This luxury abode speaks for itself. Abbotsbury is a quiet suburb and has a reputation for showcasing some of the finest grand home builds that Sydney offers. 7A Rutar Place is no exception. Consider this house the family getaway that you’ll never have to leave.
Walk-in and see the exposed brick and the sun come through from the many windows. The aesthetics of the house make you feel hours away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney. The design of this grand-three/four-story home offers space and a sense of tranquillity with six overly generously sized bedrooms, the master including a gorgeous balcony overlooking Western Sydney Regional Park two built-in wardrobes and a private ensuite. The main bathroom has a large spa bath with tile detailing and a spacious feel to unwind and relax.
If having a place to entertain family and friends is essential, enjoy the many entertaining areas that include a considerable rumpus, games and bar room, an alfresco area perfect for barbeques, three family loungerooms, a pool, and a grass area perfect for outdoor sports.
– Close to all major motorways such as the M7 and M4.
– Six lavish bedrooms and the master suite includes two built-in wardrobes, a private ensuite and a balcony looking out to Western Sydney Parklands.
– Multiple entertaining areas include a rumpus, games, bar room, three lounge rooms, and a retreat on the top floor.
– In the backyard, a significant alfresco area, ample backyard and grass area, and a Large pool.
– Three-car private garage connecting to the middle floor.
– Four well designed and spacious bathrooms have been designed to feel like a wellness spa.
– Backing onto Western Sydney Parklands with its many walking tracks and cycleways and BBQ facilities