78/34-36 Ainsworth Crescent, WETHERILL PARK NSW 2164
Expansive first family home
Wetherill Park was established as a suburb in the early 80s. Since then, this gem of Western Sydney never seizes to offer spacious and well-built homes surrounded by breathtaking parklands, business hubs, The M7, M4, famous fooderies, t-way, Bus stops, Fairfield hospital, Stocklands and Market town shopping centres, parks and top-rating schools.
This three-bedroom townhouse on the quiet street of Ainsworth Crescent offers many benefits to make this your first family home or an investment that provides an incredible return. A classical design entertains the whole family with an oversized lounge room, dining and back porch and terrace.
Add your style to the townhouse to make your family home feel complete.
– Spacious townhouse located in Wetherill Park, a prominent suburb of Western Sydney.
– Three sizable bedrooms, featuring built-in wardrobes.
– One and a half bathrooms and laundry.
– One-car garage and carport.
– One loungeroom opens out to the dining room and kitchen.
– Storage space underneath the staircase.
– The backyard offers entertaining space with a back porch and terrace grass area.
– Main Bedroom with balcony.
– Spacious storage shed to the backyard.
– Ducted A/c Upstairs + Split A/c.
– Community Pool.