7 Gouda Close, ABBOTSBURY NSW 2176
Showcasing Abbotsbury's finest
Abbotsbury, a suburb that is known to be a private and friendly neighbourhood with well-maintained homes. 7 Gouda Close, Abbotsbury is no exception. The impeccable and fresh renovations to the home complement the entertainer’s backyard that features a pergola and swimming pool for those Australian summers. The new kitchen is fitted with stunning, white glossy storage space with powerful appliances and marble-style benchtops.
Conveniently, this property is surrounded by breath-taking walking tracks that open out to Lizard Log Park, a local shopping centre for the suburb, as well as the M7 Motorway.
See the beauty and privacy of this property for yourself.
• Newly renovated rumpus/family room, including a fireplace with enough space for the whole family.
• Enjoy the natural breeze in the second family room that opens to the backyard with full-length sliding doors.
• Four sizable bedrooms with a shared bathroom and one of them, a master bedroom with a personal ensuite.
• Entertainers backyard with a covered pergola and swimming pool for those summer days.
• Double garage and recently resealed driveway with ample space for multiple cars.
• Newly renovated laundry and kitchen with soft closing doors.
• New downlights throughout, including the garage.
• Light filled home with a northerly aspect.
• Established gardens.
• Quiet cul-de-sac position in a peaceful neighbourhood.
• Amazing position and outlook to the parklands.