7 Cuthbert Crescent, EDENSOR PARK NSW 2176
Auction Guide $899,000 - $988,900
Edensor Park never ceases to amaze buyers with unique and spacious property designs. 7 Cuthbert Crescent is no exception. This impressive corner block offers everything you need in a family home, plus a hidden feature that makes this property so distinctive.
The residence includes four expansive bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes and timber fans, fresh paint and electric shutters throughout the house, two bathrooms, laundry with storage, a generously sized rumpus room, living room, dining room and kitchen with gas appliances.
A beautiful brick barbeque area in the backyard is perfect for Sunday lunch with family and friends, a well-maintained garden, a pergola, an extra-long carport, and an outdoor shed. The property includes a single car garage with side access, with enough space inside to be used as a workshop.
Lastly, this property’s hidden and lucrative feature is the elongated storage underneath the house.
Call this house a home in a family-oriented suburb central to Western Sydney Parklands, prominent schools, famous sporting facilities, community clubs and historical places of worship.
• Four expansive bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes and timber fans.
• Two well-maintained bathrooms, one located in the master suite.
• Corner block.
• Fresh paint throughout the house.
• Laundry fitted with storage space.
• A generously sized rumpus room, living room and dining room with fans.
• Kitchen with gas appliances.
• Unique barbeque area and pergola.
• Gated front with a long driveway that can fit a number of vehicles and a well-maintained garden in the front and backyard.
• An extra-long carport and outdoor shed.
• The hidden gem is the elongated storage that runs underneath the house that can be used for storage and as a cellar.