68 Hinchinbrook Drive, HINCHINBROOK NSW 2168
Oasis of Rest and Relaxation
Stylishly finished and flawlessly presented, this spacious home is tailor made for comfortable family living and year-round entertaining across a generous 722 sqm parcel. It’s ideally placed within a walk of Hinchinbrook Public School and The Valley Plaza, this renovated family home will not last long.
– Single level floorplan has a choice of formal and casual spaces.
– Vast undercover terrace caters to all-weather entertaining and impressive outdoor BBQ/Rotiserrie.
– Sunlit backyard features manicured gardens and saltwater inground swimming pool with spa.
– Second kitchen and full bathroom facilities only steps away from pool and BBQ/Rotisserie.
– Modern 50mm stone benchtops and gas kitchen boasts all European inclusions, plantation shutters throughout.
– Neff oven and additional steamer.
– Four bedrooms, three queen size with built ins and ceiling fans.
– Ducted air conditioning, gas bayonet for heater and fireplace, 24 6kw solar panels fitted.
– Master ensuite and full bathroom showcase sleek appointments equipped with towel warmers.
– Side by side dual garage with drive through access to yard.
– Security cameras & house alarm.
– Impressive 22 metre frontage creates excellent street appeal.
– Potential for granny flat or second dwelling.
– Walk to shops and parklands, easy M7/M5 access to the city.
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided to us from the vendor. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and as such the information provided is not a representation by us as to the accuracy of the statement. You should rely on your own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information to satisfy yourself of the true position. Images are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes or scale.