60 Cobbett Street, WETHERILL PARK NSW 2164
Quintessential Family home on grand proportions
Occupying three levels of living, blending traditional features with an immaculate modern touch. This superbly presented home, showcases a vast layout, featuring a sequence of formal and informal living areas, all whilst located in Wetherill Park’s finest of streets.
Magnificent indoor/outdoor entertaining, with expansive terraces across both levels, enjoying leafy, district views. Exquisite custom joinery throughout the home, featuring a stunning, curved staircase with soaring high ceilings. A striking, new gourmet kitchen is equipped with quality European appliances, adjoining a casual dining area enjoying direct access to the oversized terrace.
With an impressive street front presentation, this home has a relaxed entertaining and family lifestyle appeal, with multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces. Able to accommodate the largest of families, with five bedrooms (all with built ins), main bedroom with balcony, a study, four bathrooms and generous four car garage.
Established, manicured gardens with wide frontage, video intercom and automated gating system, securing the entire property. Three large outdoor entertaining areas spread across three levels. Including a purpose built alfresco barbecue area, pizza oven and ample dining space.
The double brick and concrete slab ground floor encompasses plumbing/electrical provisions for a self contained granny flat STCA. Suitable for rental or inlaw accommodation. The possibilities are endless. Ample storage, including a cellar and storage rooms, with opportunity to further capitalise and develop.
The location of the home is second to none. Walking distance to Stocklands, Hospital, T Way, bus stop, schools, all whilst situated in a serene pocket of Wetherill Park. This immaculately presented home has been meticulously maintained, and is offered to the market for the first time. This opportunity should not be missed.
• Five bedrooms with built ins, main with balcony and ensuite
• Four bathrooms, main with spa
• New gourmet kitchen, SMEG appliances
• Multiple living/dining areas, ducted air conditioning
• Two massive west facing balconies
• Study or potential sixth bedroom
• Outdoor alfresco area with inbuilt pizza oven, manicured gardens
• Security gates, video Intercom
• 4 car garage with ample space
• Cellar with additional storage rooms
• Provisions for potential granny flat STCA
• Additional side access park for boat/trailer