5 Wilcannia Way, HOXTON PARK NSW 2171
Positioned north-facing for those who love ample sunlight and being conveniently located makes walking to the park, Carnes Hill shopping centre and school drop off easy.
Situated on 525 sqm, entertain your friends with a large entertaining alfresco and grass area perfect for home picnics and backyard soccer. The house has held its value with continuous general maintenance, fresh paint and renovations to the kitchen and bathroom.
5 Wilcannia Way, the investor’s dream, or your new family home.
– A comfortable 525 sqm.
– Enjoy more sun with a north-facing property.
– In favour of entertaining, a large backyard with ample grass space and an alfresco area.
– Enjoy natural sunlight and breeze with large windows throughout the house.
– An open plan kitchen, dining room and loungeroom that has been newly renovated.
– Deep walnut cupboards in the kitchen are complemented with a cream stone.
– Brand new kitchen appliances that feature a gas stovetop, oven.
– Four considerably sized bedrooms, with one being the Master bedroom and three of them included built-in wardrobes.
– Appreciate the shiny and renovated bathroom, which includes a dark walnut and stone vanity, tiled floors and walls, a large shower with glass doors and a bathtub for relaxing.
– The laundry also includes a toilet for convenience.
– Keep your cars and motorbikes safe with a two-car garage.