49 Helena Road, CECIL HILLS NSW 2171
Beautiful renovation on a spacious block
Located in a quiet street of Cecil Hills, 49 Helena Road offers a country frame with a newly renovated inside. This residence is the perfect family home, from fresh paint to new lighting, ducted and split-system air conditioning.
Featuring four spacious bedrooms, three fitted with built-in wardrobes, and the primary suite includes a walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite.
A home designed to inspire relaxation and time with family and friends. At the front of the home is a formal dining and lounge room. Make lasting memories with family and friends in the open plan kitchen featuring an elongated breakfast bar, a family room, and a casual dining area.
There is a spacious pergola area in the backyard, well-maintained landscaping, and an outdoor shed.
Enjoy suburban living like never before, enjoy long walks along Doujon Lake and the Cecil Hill Parklands.
• Newly renovated.
• Quiet street.
• Fresh paint, brand-new lighting, ducted air-and split-system air conditioning.
• A long and wide driveway.
• A two-car garage that has a bathroom.
• A spacious formal-lounge room.
• A formal dining room as well as a casual dining room.
• Open plan kitchen, family, and casual dining.
• A spacious kitchen with an elongated breakfast bar.
• A spacious laundry.
• Four generously sized bedrooms.
• Bedrooms two, three and four feature built-in wardrobes.
• The primary suite includes a walk-in wardrobe and a resort-style ensuite.
• One bathroom is located next to the laundry.
• There is a spacious backyard with a pergola area, well-maintained landscaping, and a shed.