46 Maxwell Place, ABBOTSBURY NSW 2176
Luxury living and design-forward
Everything about 46 Maxwell Place, Abbotsbury says welcome home.
No detail has been left unturned.
A well-thought, solar-powered, stylish, and modern design showcases luxury living with the Western Sydney Parklands footsteps away.
On the first floor, there are four spacious and beautifully designed bedrooms and a chic sitting area. Each bedroom, fitted with fresh carpet, fashion-forward paint, downlights, and plantation shutters.
The ground floor or the entertainers quarters offer a living room, a fifth bedroom and an open plan rumpus, dining, and kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and unique benchtops and island that make cooking with the family an interactive experience.
Open up the house entirely from the dining room to the ultimate alfresco area with extensive sliding doors. The resort-style backyard, impeccable woodwork and pool will make you hope that summer stays forever.
• Solar powered home.
• Five grand sized bedrooms, high ceilings throughout
• The bedrooms are fitted with fresh carpet, fashion-forward paint, downlights, and plantation shutters.
• The ground floor includes a living room, the fifth bedroom and an open plan rumpus, dining, and kitchen.
• The kitchen is fitted with a walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and unique benchtops and island.
• Two and a half generously sized bathrooms.
• Oversized two-car garage with workshop and bench space with ample storage
• Storage space near the staircase.
• An alfresco, wooden seating area and swimming pool.
• Outdoor hot and cold shower.
• An outdoor shed.
• A beautifully designed front and backyard.
• Downlights throughout the whole house.
• Ducted air-conditioning.
• Plantation shutters throughout the whole house.