46 Kihilla Street, FAIRFIELD HEIGHTS NSW 2165
A large family escape on 2 lots
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS | WEDNESDAY’S 5:30pm – 6:00pm & SATURDAY’S 1:00pm – 1:30pm | PLEASE CALL TO BOOK AN INSPECTION.
Many factors come into searching for the perfect family home that makes everyone happy. 46 Kihilla Street stands tall as one of the most well thought and designed homes in Fairfield Heights, a family-friendly suburb central to all essentials and major Sydney CBS’s.
This two-level home offers five bedrooms, two extra-large bathrooms with premium fixtures and a chic design. One of the six bedrooms is so generous in size that it can convert to a working studio where clients visit with access away from main entrances.
Cook memorable feasts with the star of the show kitchen on the ground floor that features brand new A-Grade appliances and a breathtaking 40ml Calcutta stone island. On the top floor, enjoy another beautifully designed kitchen convenient to bedrooms one to three.
The technology-forward home makes it what it is, an intricately designed property with more features than you can think of. The front door is keyless. A keyless front door is the way of the future and is created to make families feel even more secure. Stay eco-friendly with 6.6 KW solar panels that can be controlled by your WI-FI connection or come home to resort living with a large jacuzzi, a heat control pool, a mounted outdoor TV, and a resort-themed outdoor shower.
Not only does this home come with advanced features, but the land itself is R3 with two lots that also has the potential to be registered as an R4 or Business Zone due to the proximity to local shops.
– R3 Zoned sitting on 2 LOTS
– Renovated and premium design to cater to families seeking a modern and tech-forward home.
– This two-level home features six spacious bedrooms.
– One of the bedrooms has a private entry and can convert to a working studio where clients visit for services.
– There are two beautifully designed extra-large bathrooms, fitted with premium fixtures and beautiful tiling work.
– Fitted are two kitchens that are perfect for a multi-family home.
– Kitchen one on the ground floor has been designed with an open plan thought process, with the 40ml Calcutta stone island being the star of this kitchen costing over twenty thousand dollars.
– Brand new A-grade fixtures and appliances have been fitted into both kitchens.
– 6.6 KW solar panels that WI-FI easily controls.
– In the backyard, an outdoor shower, wall-mounted TV, heated pool with a new pump and salt chlorinator
– A large jacuzzi that has Bluetooth.
– Four WI-FI controlled CCTV Cameras by Swann.
– Keyless entry door integrated with the alarm through a password.
– Five brand-new split air conditioners were installed throughout the whole house.
– All doors in the house have been replaced with new doors and are solid, hollow timber purchased from a premium door maker.
– High potential for the land to be noted as R4 and business zoning due to the property being close to stores.
– The outside is fully concreted and fitted with a beautiful yet straightforward garden that is easy to maintain.
– Ample driveway space.
– LED lighting is fitted in the inside and outside of the house.
– Two extra-large balconies on each floor.