37 Hackett Road, ABBOTSBURY NSW 2176
Timeless design and impeccable craftsmanship
Call this place home and enjoy everything that Abbotsbury has to offer.
The homes of Abbotsbury reflect detailed craftsmanship, generously sized properties, wide streets, and parklands to live a tranquil lifestyle. 37 Hackett Road is no exception and ticks all the boxes of the aesthetics Abbotsbury has to offer as a suburb.
This timeless design stands graciously with its impeccable garden in the front yard, rendering work and terracotta roof tiles. The residence is ideal for a family that seeks ample space in a prominent suburb central to significant motorways, Western Sydney Parklands, leading schooling facilities and continental grocers that are inspired by many countries of Europe.
Inside, there are four generously sized bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes, one of them being the master bedroom that comes with a walk-in-wardrobe and personal ensuite. If entertaining space is what you desire, look no further as 37 Hackett Road has two living rooms, two dining rooms, a bar and a sizable kitchen perfect for cooking up a storm for the whole family.
Walk out to the backyard and your Sunday lunch dreams have come true with an extensively sized covered pergola that includes an outdoor kitchen and BBQ area, well cared for grass and garden.
• Three generously sized bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes as well as fresh carpet and paint.
• The fourth bedroom is the master bedroom, which has a walk-in wardrobe and personal ensuite.
• Two well-maintained bathrooms with intricate tiling work as well as three toilets in total.
• Multiple entertaining areas, parquetry flooring in formal lounge and dining rooms and a bar.
• The generously sized kitchen showcases impeccable joinery work that has been built to last, automatic roller shutters and ducted AC
• The backyard features the ultimate pergola with an outdoor kitchen, BBQ area, and well-maintained grass and garden area.
• Outdoor shed for extra storage space.
• Great sized two car garage.
• 600 sqm block with a 18m frontage