3 Wallaby Close, BOSSLEY PARK NSW 2176
Relaxing and spacious
Bossley Park is a suburb favoured by growing families. It is rich in culture and central to continental grocers, prominent schooling, major freeways like the M7 & M4, Western Sydney Parklands, and various sporting clubs to keep the kids active.
Consider 3 Wallaby Close as your escape from reality that can feel like a relaxing sanctuary after a long day.
The residence features three spacious bedrooms with generously sized windows and built-in wardrobes, a newly renovated bathroom, lounge room and open plan dining and kitchen area. Cook up a feast in the refurbished and expansive kitchen fitted with quality stainless steel appliances and a stone island.
Enjoy your Sundays with the family in the backyard with a generously long entertaining area that looks out to the pool and garden. After hours of swimming, rinse off in the outdoor shower cleverly placed in the renovated shed.
• North facing property.
• Three spacious bedrooms with generously sized windows and built-in wardrobes.
• A newly renovated bathroom that replicates a relaxing spa.
• One lounge room and open plan dining and kitchen that looks out to the backyard.
• The kitchen is renovated and near new, fitted with quality stainless steel appliances and a stone island.
• A long covered entertaining area that looks out to the pool and garden.
• The outdoor shed has been renovated to act as an outdoor shower.