Looking for a big block? One of Abbotsbury's landmark original homes must be sold
Looking for a big block in Abbotsbury?
This iconic AV Jennings show-home will be sold for the very first time in 30 years. Situated off Mariner Crescent in a peaceful yet distinguished cul-de-sac of Heatley Close.
Offering over 803 sqm of land, this family home is perfect for you to stamp those home ideas you’ve been thinking about.
Knock down – rebuild
Move right in
• Four spacious bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
• Expansive master bedroom downstairs, which opens up to the large outdoor deck, ensuite, built in and walk in robes.
• Multiple living areas including formal lounge, formal dining, family room, meals area and upstairs retreat
• Large original kitchen with good storage, pantry and dishwasher
• Decking area off the family room, great for entertaining.
• Double garage with good off street parking
• Freshly painted inside with new blinds and carpets
• Cul-de-sac location, close to schools, parks, shops and transport
All set on 803 sqm of land