3 Heatley Close, ABBOTSBURY NSW 2176
An Abbotsbury landmark original
Abbotsbury is known for its luxurious builds, significant property sizes and breathtaking walking paths. This famous AV Jennings show-home is over thirty years old and stands with pride from being so well taken care of.
This cul-de-sac property offers 803spm worth of land and is also an Abbotsbury landmark original. Being a well-maintained property and fitted with stunning renovations, it is ready for someone to move right in. The house features four spacious bedrooms, the master suite offering a walk-in wardrobe, built-in wardrobe and personal ensuite.
If family time is what you love, enjoy multiple living areas, including two lounge rooms, two dining rooms, and a rumpus room. Cook up a feast with a fresh kitchen designed with beautiful white angular tiles, crisp white joinery and sparkling new appliances.
– The property is 803spm.
– An Abbotsbury landmark original.
– AV Jennings show-home.
– Four spacious bedrooms with mirrors on the built-in wardrobes.
– The ensuite features a built-in and walk-in wardrobe as well as a personal ensuite.
– Large outdoor deck from the master suite and rumpus room.
– There are multiple living and entertaining areas, including two dining areas, two loungerooms, a rumpus room, and a large deck.
– Newly renovated kitchen with an effortlessly stylish design and nearly new appliances.
– Fresh paint throughout the whole house as well as blinds and carpet.