29 Kendee Street, SADLEIR NSW 2168
Showcasing Sadleir's Finest
Blaze Real Estate is proud to present this 13 year old masterton built home. Resting on a generous 630sqm block of land combining with the homes vast layout, being suitable for the growing family needing that extra bit of space in a central location or the downsizer seeking that low maintenance single home.
– Four sizable bedrooms, separate study, a master bedroom with a personal ensuite and walk in robe.
– Light filled home, freshly painted with new downlights throughout, 2.6m high ceilings and wide hallways.
– Ducted air-conditioning and ducted vacuum throughout.
– Multiple living spaces and enjoy the natural breeze in the main dining room that opens to the backyard with full-length sliding doors.
– Gas fitted kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
– Electric roller shutters are installed throughout the house to shield the heat & added security, which is also a simple and luxurious touch to the home.
– 2kw solar panels & newly painted roof.
– Low maintenance and backyard sheltered by a large pergola perfect for entertainment.
– Ample storage is offered throughout with the sizable storage shed.
– Granny flat Potential (STCA)
– Double garage and recently resealed driveway with plenty of space for multiple cars.
Being conveniently positioned close to local schools, shops, public transport and only 8 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the Liverpool CBD. A unique family home that you would not want to miss!