24 Moorhouse Crescent, EDENSOR PARK NSW 2176
Beautiful frontage and a relaxed interior
For over thirty years now, Edensor Park as a suburb has stood as a gallery of home build designs brought worldwide. What makes Edensor Park unique from other suburbs is the generous property sizes and unique home designs.
24 Moorhouse Crescent, a spacious and country style design with earthy brick colours, a well-maintained garden and a roomy inside.
There are four spacious bedrooms, each fitted with built-in wardrobes. The generously sized master bedroom has a personal ensuite and a walk-in closet.
This residence offers a free-flow layout, perfect for a family that enjoys entertaining with an undercover porch, that captures the outlook.
Comprised of a living, formal dining, well-maintained kitchen, casual dining room, and a rumpus room that looks out to the backyard.
Enjoy the backyard on a Sunday afternoon with its long pergola, ideal for barbeques.
• Four spacious bedrooms, each fitted with built-in wardrobes.
• The master bedroom has a personal ensuite and a walk-in closet.
• A spacious living room.
• Two dining rooms. One formal and one casual.
• The lounge room looks out to the backyard.
• Two bathrooms.
• A laundry connected to the two-car garage.
• Outdoor shed.