22 Meakin Crescent, CHESTER HILL NSW 2162
The best kept secrets always last longest.
Situated in arguably one of Chester Hills most quiet pockets, this masterpiece on a large 632.3sqm block is being sold for the first time since being built. Kept in immaculate condition, offering generously sized living/entertaining spaces with high ceilings throughout as well as a large backyard. Open to all investors, developers or first home buyers looking to secure a spot in a prized location. A blank canvas for anyone looking to renovate or a great opportunity to build your dream home on a great size block. All within approximately 10-minutes walking distance to Chester Square Shopping Centre, Chester Hill/Sefton Train Station and Sefton Selective High School with easy access to Paramatta CBD and Sydney CBD.
• 3 Bedrooms large in size w/ built-in wardrobes.
• Common bathroom in immaculate condition.
• Large living & dining area w/ meals or coat/shoe room.
• Internal laundry & separate toilet w/ easy external access.
• Well maintained kitchen w/ dual access from dining & front corridor.
• Single car lock-up garage w/ storage space.
• Large oversized backyard w/ easy side access.
• Granny flat potential STCA.
• All set on 632.3sqm.