22 Marina Crescent, CECIL HILLS NSW 2171
Cecil hills as a suburb needs no introduction.
This suburb is home to grand builds with generous property sizes surrounded by beautiful parklands and lakes. It is local to great schools, Western Sydney Parklands, the M7 and M4 motorways, and famous restaurants and grocers.
Walkthrough the double doors to be welcomed to a newly renovated home where no detail has been left unturned. 22 Marina Crescent stands tall and grand with its impressively large driveway and great build. The fresh white paint, tiles and open plan living design invites owners that appreciate a well-built country style exterior and a modern interior.
The residence features four oversized bedrooms plus a study with potential as a fifth bedroom, three resort-style bathrooms, multiple living, lounge, and rumpus areas that overlook the show-stopping kitchen and full-length bi-folding doors that open out to the backyard.
If swimming in the summer is your go-to, stay home and enjoy the oversized backyard with your private pool, pergola and impeccable garden that exerts the feeling of holidaying.
– Four generously sized bedrooms fitted with oversized windows, built-in wardrobes, and floorboards.
– The master suite has a personal ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
– Three newly renovated bathrooms.
– There is a spacious home study, an open plan family room, dining, rumpus, and kitchen on the ground floor.
– The kitchen is the star of the show with the grand marble island, a-grade appliances, and fixtures with large butlers pantry.
– Full-length bi-folding doors that open out to the well-maintained backyard, pergola and resort-style pool area.