21B Marina Crescent, CECIL HILLS NSW 2171
Modern Family Entertainer With Side Access
Cecil Hills as a suburb needs no introduction.
This suburb is home to grand builds with generous property sizes surrounded by beautiful parklands and lakes. It is local to great schools, Western Sydney Parklands, the M7 and M4 motorways, and famous restaurants and grocers.
21B Marina Crescent offers an applaudable renovation that makes this home luxurious and relaxing. The fresh white paint, tiles and open plan living design invites owners that appreciate a well-built country style exterior and a modern interior. With its ample frontage this home has great side access, perfect for caravans, boats, and trailers.
– Ample frontage, elevated block, high-end landscaping, and side access enclose by an electric gate.
– Two-car garage with internal access.
– Expansive living area.
– Open plan dining, lounge, and kitchen.
– Freshly updated kitchen entailing luxurious finishes, stone benchtops, induction cooktop, custom joinery, and a breakfast bar.
– Four spacious bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans.
– Two resort-style bathrooms, one of them being in the primary suite.
– Plantation shutters throughout, boasting natural light.
– Freshly painted with LED strip lighting downstairs.
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home and hardwood timber staircase.
– Outdoor shed, gas and hot water facilities available for a potential outdoor kitchen.
– Alarm, 7 CCTV security cameras and intercom.
Best suited for:
– Ideal for a buyer seeking to downsize to a spacious two-storey home that desire a quiet and private place to retreat.
– Car and boat enthusiasts will be impressed with the side access available.
– First home buyers wanting that “move in ready” family home in a prime location.