2 Bettong Crescent, BOSSLEY PARK NSW 2176
Location and space make the perfect family home
Feast your eyes on a listing that won’t last long. This two-story brick home offers four spacious bedrooms, with the primary featuring an ensuite and balcony. With ample entertaining space downstairs and in the backyard, there is enough space to keep the whole family happy. Conveniently located in a favourable spot of Bossley Park, enjoy Lizard Log, Western Sydney Parklands just minutes away from your door, as well as stores along Mimosa Road that bring a little piece of Europe to the area.
– Land size of 350m².
– Three bedrooms with a communal renovated bathroom and a primary bedroom with a balcony and personal newly renovated ensuite.
– On the ground floor, see the potential of maximising space with a large lounge and dining area that opens into the kitchen and second living room.
– Multiple full-sized windows to ensure a sufficient amount of natural light flowing through the house.
– The laundry and third bathroom are situated on the ground floor.
– Two car remote garage.
– Ducted a/c and roller shutters
– A pergola for those entertaining nights with friends and family.
– Enjoy a Fresh lacquer of paint throughout the whole house.