18 Strathfield Close, ST JOHNS PARK NSW 2176
Spacious and well maintained
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE | CONTACT AGENT TO REGISTER
LAST INSPECTION BEFORE AUCTION 9:00AM SATURDAY.
Located in a quiet street in St. Johns Park, this three-level, newly renovated, double brick home is ideal for property buyers seeking a house on a sizable block with ample space near schools, shops, restaurants, and parks.
On the top floor, four generously sized bedrooms with the master bedroom including a built-in wardrobe and ensuite. The second floor, where the entertainment happens, an open plan living area, dining space, and a newly renovated kitchen perfect for family nights. The property also features a two-car garage, two laundries, a bathroom, a rumpus room that can serve as another bedroom, and a pergola that opens out to a large terrace, perfect for barbeques and backyard sports.
• The property has a land size of 550sqm.
• Renovated bathrooms and bedrooms.
• Four sizable bedrooms: Master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and ensuite, the second with a walk-in wardrobe and the third with a built-in wardrobe.
• Four bathrooms: An ensuite for the master bedroom, a communal bathroom with a toilet next door, and a bathroom on the ground floor.
• An open plan kitchen featuring an island, electric stove, ample storage drawers, cupboards, and space to fit a double door fridge.
• Open plan living and dining space.
• Two laundries: Both located on the ground floor.
• Two car garage.
• A large rumpus room that can convert into a bedroom or study.
• Two balconies and a front porch.
• A pergola.
• Sizeable backyard.