Divine on Davina
Why you’ll love it:
Peacefully positioned in a highly desirable pocket of Cecil Hills with western Sydney parklands to the rear, this stunningly presented residence welcomes you to boast in its character filled and well-built foundation. 18 Davina Crescent stands proud, positioned on the high side of the street whilst being neighbored by other quality homes, setting a precedence for an unmatched family environment.
– Four spacious bedrooms upstairs all including built-in wardrobes.
– Master bedroom equipped with built-in-robes, and enjoy views of the parklands from the personalised ensuite.
– Separate study or fifth bedroom located on the ground floor.
– Utilise a spacious updated kitchen equipped with ample storage space in addition to access to the walk-in-pantry whilst being fitted with stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking, 40mm stone benchtop and glass backsplashes.
– Ducted air-conditioning, and LED downlights throughout.
– Entertainers backyard with access to two separate alfresco/BBQ areas.
– External storage shed.
– 2 car garage with drive through access.
– Located conveniently just moments away from local schools, shops, and amenities.
– Situated on an approximate 700sqm block.
– Access to linen closets upstairs and downstairs.
– Illustrating a vast layout inclusive of sundrenched living and dining areas, with the entertainer’s rumpus to the rear with cathedral pitched ceilings and bar.
– Freshly manicured front and back gardens.
– Alarm & solar system.
Best suited for:
Growing families seeking space and a classically designed home in a private yet highly convenient location.