17 Dakota Drive, BOSSLEY PARK NSW 2176
The epitome of luxury
17 Dakota Drive, Bossley Park is a design, architecture, and construction monument with no detail left unturned. A residence that offers intricate elements that make this property luxurious, chic in style, and completely practical.
The front of the house offers a lavish welcome with the ribbon driveway, two-car checked garage, lighting, landscaping and stone feature wall and grand entrance into the home.
The first floor of this home features five grand bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an upstairs living area. There are custom made built-in wardrobes in rooms two and five, and bedrooms three and four have custom-designed walk-in wardrobes. The impressive primary suite features a large balcony, two fashion-forward extended walk-in wardrobes and a marble ensuite, custom resort-style joinery and brass fixtures.
Downstairs on the ground floor is the ultimate family getaway with enough space for entertaining all family and friends. Work from home in the home office space, watch your all-time favourite movies in the home theatre or share a drink and a meal with loved ones in the open plan kitchen, living and dining area that is designed in a way to feel inspired, comfortable, and relaxed.
The living area offers energies of creativity with the uniquely formatted floor to ceiling floral art piece that also has views of the backyard. A kitchen design to applaud, fitted with quality marble, custom made joinery, high-end appliances, and a rose gold sink. The large butler’s pantry share’s a wall with the spacious laundry. The dining area opens to the superb alfresco area via folding doors with a bespoke outdoor kitchen. The pool and pergola area is designed to enjoy and relax under the Sydney sun. This residence will always hold brunch with an ocean blue pool and a unique barbeque area.
• Impeccable landscaping in the front and backyard.
• A two-car electric garage with storage space.
• A home office/study space.
• A spacious theatre room.
• An open plan high-end kitchen with butler’s pantry and a living and dining area.
• Floor to ceiling floral art piece that also has views of the backyard.
• The dining area opens to the alfresco area via folding doors with a bespoke outdoor kitchen.
• An ocean-blue pool and pergola area with a built-in barbeque.
• A spacious laundry.
• Five grand bedrooms.
• Two bathrooms on the first floor and one on the ground floor.
• An upstairs living area.
• There are custom made built-in wardrobes in rooms two and five, and bedrooms three and four have custom-designed walk-in wardrobes.
• The primary suite features a large balcony, extended walk-in wardrobes and an ensuite.
• Ducted air-conditioning.
• Impressive Solar panel system.
• North facing.
• High-end appliances, fixtures, joinery, and amenities.