159 Mimosa Road, BOSSLEY PARK NSW 2176
Masterbuilt residence on 1040 sqm of land
BLAZE presents this grand multi-level, full brick home perched on the high side of the street offering expansive district views! Built with the entertainer in mind, this home is ideal for growing families looking for the perfect balance between space, convenient location, extra accommodation and potential development. Boasting so many luxuries including it’s grand high ceilings, oversized double garage, double brick construction, guest house and sub dividable land (stca) , this meticulously presented family home is sure to tick all the boxes. A great opportunity for business owners who would like to work from home.
– Four great sized bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite
– Large rumpus or 5th bedroom with access to the enormous backyard
– Oversized basement with 3m ceilings and windows, perfect business owners who need space
– Cathedral-like ceilings, formal lounge and dining, ducted air conditioning, alarm and an impressive 25m frontage
– External guest house/6th bedroom or in-law accommodation with summer kitchen
– Massive quality built kitchen with gas cook top and breakfast bar, overlooking the impressive and level backyard
– Within close proximity to Bossley Park “Corner shops”, Mary Immaculate Primary School, bus stops and Stockland Wetherill Park, this rare piece of real estate will not last long
– Approximate dimensions:
– 25 m frontage
– 42 m depth
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided to us from a third party. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and as such the information provided is not a representation by us as to the accuracy of the statement. You should rely on your own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information to satisfy yourself of the true position. Images are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes or scale.