15 Maxwell Place, ABBOTSBURY NSW 2176
Homely and a fresh design
Abbotsbury has a reputation for showcasing grand home designs that feel tranquille, space, and beauty. Abbotsbury is not only famous for its residential structural beauty, but it’s also surrounded by Western Sydney Parklands, close to quality schooling, famous fooderies, grocers, sporting facilities, and major motorways such as the M7 and M4.
15 Maxwell Place design is complemented by exceptional brickwork, well-cared-for grass and garden and an open floor plan design, making this the ultimate family home.
With four generously sized bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, multiple lounge rooms and a large alfresco/backyard area, there is enough room for the whole family to enjoy living in Style.
The fresh white walls, rich floorboards, plantation shutters, and exposed wood throughout the house make the house feel fresh, especially when the sun sweeps through, offering ample natural light.
Sunday lunches with family and friends feel seamless in terms of space and comfort with the full-length bi-folding doors in the dining room that opens to the extra-large alfresco area and impeccably trimmed grass.
– Four spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom features a large walk-in wardrobe, balcony and personal ensuite.
– Two and a half beautifully designed bathrooms.
– Open floor plan design.
– Exposed wood throughout the house.
– Brand new kitchen with a sizable island, premium fixtures, and stainless-steel appliances.
– The dining room features full length wooden bi-fold doors that open out to the backyard and alfresco area.
– Laundry on the ground floor.
– Two car garage.
– Plantation shutters, ducted air, freshly painted high ceilings.
– Two lounge rooms on the ground floor and a sitting area on the first floor.
– Extra-large alfresco dining area with an outdoor kitchen.
– 11.2 kw LG solar panel solar System.
– Raft Slab with 168 piers ( not foam slab )