14 Kensington Close, CECIL HILLS NSW 2171
Architecturally designed modern family oasis
14 Kensington Close, contemporary architecture, designed by Douglas Design Homes. This three-story residence is a home that has no detail left unturned, located in one of Cecil Hills hidden gems, with breathtaking views of the parklands and lake.
A mood-setting home that can change with a touch of a button, leaving you with the mood you desire, the epitome of class and presence.
Four great bedrooms upstairs, the show-stopping master bedroom has two walk-in wardrobes, a generously sized balcony with lake views, elongated double glazed windows and a resort-style personal bathroom and steam room.
The ground floor meets every expectation of a luxury home featuring a lounge room, home office, open plan dining, family area, gaming quarters, a balcony and access to the ultimate summer loving backyard. Guest bedroom on the ground floor, with a private ensuite and built-in wardrobe and guest powder room off the kitchen.
The kitchen fits a chef, offering Miele appliances, walk in pantry, wine fridge with caersarstone bench tops with breakfast bar
Control the whole home with home automation by Control4, which allows you to control all aspects of the residence’s functionalities, including video surveillance, audio, lighting, pool cleaning, waterfalls, blinds, landscaping irrigation, gates, to mention a few.
Enjoy Sundays and family milestones with the unimaginable backyard with a resort-style tiled heated saltwater pool, spa, pavilion, outdoor kitchen fitted stainless steel appliances.
The hidden gem is the basement, making movie nights even more enticing with a theatre room. It also includes a four-car garage, storeroom/tech room and gym room.
A home that is low maintenance, energy-efficient making every day feel like a holiday.
• A master bedroom has two walk-in wardrobes, a generously sized balcony, elongated double glazed windows and a resort-style personal bathroom.
• Four bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes. Bedroom two features a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
• Five resort-style bathrooms with timer fans and heated towel racks in ensuites with guest level powder room
• A T.V. area and gallery on the first floor.
• There is a study, lounge room, guest bedroom, laundry, open plan dining, family, gaming quarters, and kitchen on the ground floor.
• The kitchen fits a chef offering A-grade appliances, including a wine fridge, multiple ovens and fixtures like the prominent marble and stonework.
• Resort-style backyard with tiled heated saltwater pool with shower, spa, pavilion, outdoor kitchen fitted stainless steel appliances.
• The basement features a four/ five-car garage, home theatre, home office/tech room, gym room and full bathroom
• Home automation by Control4 allows you to control all functionalities of the residence.
• Double-glazed windows throughout the whole house make the home energy-efficient.
• The house is cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter months.
• Heated saltwater pool and spa with in-floor cleaning and auto dosing system with a water overflow and auto water fill with outdoor pool bathroom
• Commercial VRF (variable refrigerant flow) air conditioning system where all home zones are controlled independently. There are thirteen zones.
• Customised vanities with Corian benchtops and Parisi Kohler tapware.
• Villeroy and Boch wall hung toilet and inwall Parisi cisterns.
• Miele kitchen appliances with a premium Caesarstone benchtop.
• Motorised Luxaflex blinds with Somfy motors.
• All T.V. and 4K Blue-Ray players are installed and programmed for home automation.
• Approx 80 square home