SOLD AT BLAZE IN-ROOM AUCTION
In-Room Auction 15th November 2023 | Doltone House Club Marconi
Why you’ll love it:
Welcome to 11 Langland St Wetherill Park. This stunning home offers a perfect blend of modern design and comfortable living. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a spacious garage for two cars, this property is sure to impress.
The master bedroom is a true retreat, complete with a private ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony. The remaining bedrooms are generously sized and feature built-in wardrobes, ensuring everyone has their own space.
Designed with relaxation in mind, the property also offers a covered outdoor area, ideal for alfresco dining or simply unwinding after a long day. The low-maintenance backyard provides plenty of space for children to play coupled with in-ground pool making it perfect for entertaining.
Located in the sought-after suburb of Wetherill Park, this property is conveniently situated within walking distance to the prestigious local secondary and primary schooling, Stocklands Wetherill Park and Fairfield Hospital.
With easy access to major transport links such as the T-way, commuting to the city or other parts of Sydney is a breeze. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this house your dream home.
– Four large bedrooms all with built in storage, master with walk-in. Additional study downstairs.
– Two bathrooms, additional wash closet in the laundry
– Private personal balcony from the master bedroom with south facing aspect
– Multiple living areas coupled with open-plan kitchen and dining
– Stainless-steel high-quality Miele kitchen appliances
– Large gas cooktop and rangehood
– Large covered outdoor alfresco area with built-in outdoor BBQ cooking coupled with sink and fridge
– Ducted A/C throughout
– In-ground swimming pool
– Double car garage
– Alarm system coupled with security cameras
– 6.6Kw Solar panels
– Walking distance to Stocklands Wetherill Park and T-way
– Walking distance to Fairfield Hospital
– Gas and NBN connectivity to the home
Perfectly suited for: The growing family looking to buy and live in a highly desirable suburb that offers all the amenities a family would require.