10 Rafter Crescent,, ABBOTSBURY NSW 2176
Boasting a premier location in the exclusive ‘Abbotsbury Estate’ this impressive multi-level home brilliantly showcases contemporary sophistication across an array of spacious indoor/outdoor living and a large scale of entertaining spaces. Creating an immediate impression with district views from all aspects of the home, this immaculately presented residence is an exceptional retreat and would be perfectly suited to the growing/oversized or extended family. Situated in a highly convenient address and positioned within easy access to all local amenities the area has to offer plus Western Sydney Regional Park.
+ Grand atrium upon entry
+ Oversized dining room and formal lounge room with fireplace
– Great outdoor alfresco with an abundance of natural light, perfect for outdoor entertainment
– Generous study or 5th bedroom
+ Gourmet open plan kitchen boasts Miele appliances, gas cooking and ducted range hood with pantry and breakfast bar
+ Expansive separate rumpus room with bedroom and complete bathroom and laundry OR great in-law accommodation
+ Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
+ Plus two sizeable bedrooms all fitted with walk in robes
+ Full main bathroom with separate toilet and free standing bath
+ Oversized games room with guest kitchen with Miele appliances, potential for 2/3 more bedrooms
– Possible in-law accommodation/teenagers retreat with separate entry
– In house gym or (5th) guest bedroom with ample storage
– Automatic three car garage with internal access
– Low maintenance outdoor area, covered BBQ area private and perfect for outdoor entertaining
+ Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with Wifi remote access
– 10 kw solar panels, terracotta roof tiles
– Automatic roller shutters throughout
– 12 Camera CCTV system
– Generous covered alfresco area, ideal for entertaining
– Low care manicured gardens surround the home with a permanent nature reserve across the road with no houses ever to be built there which backs on to Plough & Harrow Western Sydney Parklandsa dn cafe’s.
– Easy access and proximity to the new development of Badgery Creek airport.
– Occupies a land size of approximately 651 sqm
Inspections are highly recommended
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided to us from the vendor. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and as such the information provided is not a representation by us as to the accuracy of the statement. You should rely on your own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information to satisfy yourself of the true position. Images are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes or scale.