1/22 Beemera Street, FAIRFIELD HEIGHTS NSW 2165
Beautiful presentation of a restored Triplex. Spotless, open plan triplex must be seen to be fully appreciated. This home offers comfort and convenience all in a prime position, only 200m to all that Fairfield Heights has to offer.
Dressed to impress: This is one of the best examples of a well looked after home.
– Three bedrooms, master with en-suite, BIW and balcony
– Side terrace off lounge area
– Renovated, ultra modern main Bathroom & en-suite
– Floating timber floors through out
– Alarm, fully air conditioned
– Side access & ample off street parking
– Low maintenance front and back yards, updated fencing
– Single lock up garage
– Rental Potential of $530-$570/week
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided to us from the vendor. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and as such the information provided is not a representation by us as to the accuracy of the statement. You should rely on your own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information to satisfy yourself of the true position. Images are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes or scale.
Only a short stroll to The Boulevarde Shops including Woolworths, Fairfield Heights Public School plus Bus Stop to Fairfield Station. Don’t miss out!